WONDERFUL DAYS PRESCHOOL, Inc.
Goals and Objectives
- Promote spiritual, emotional, social, and academic growth in the children we serve.
- Provide a nurturing, safe and stimulating learning environment.
- Encourage children to be responsible for their behavior and to demonstrate self-discipline
- Encourage children to work independently.
- Help children to develop good listening skills.
- Teach basic readiness skills in reading and math.
- Teach science, health, social skills, and life skills through daily activities.
- Provide a well planned curriculum with both long and short term goals.
- Provide a time for social interaction between children.
- Ensure that children are correctly supervised.
- Help the children to build a good self-image and a positive attitude.
- Encourage the children to respect others and their belongings.
- Practice examples of fairness, kindness, and patience.
- Keep the children’s interest so they are eager to come to school.
- Send each child home feeling good about her/his day.
- Notice every accomplishment no matter how small and let the children know their feelings are shared.
- Assist the children and their families with special needs.